Thursday 23 April 2015

Personal Shopper Of Fake Luxurious Goods Comes For Tonto Dikeh For N192,000 Debt In A Messy Instagram Fight


The Message She Sent To Tonto Dikeh
This is some messy sting. Pearl Chucks, a personal shopper is accusing Tonto Dikeh of owing her N192,000 for goods she took off her. The woman is saying Tonto has been owing her for time now, and every effort she made to recover her money has not been successful. She claims Tonto is ignoring her calls, text messages and social media contacts. I have no option but to go public after, she said. Tonto gave Pearl a cheque that bounced too.


She shared pictures of her conversations with Tonto to prove her claims. She also claim the actress bought some fake bags from her too, don't be deceived that sh
e didn't know her purchases her fakes she added. This is coming after Tonto responded to the dealer's alleged debt.  

Pearl Chucks Wrote the following and shared a screenshot of a message (above) she sent to her on instagram:
Dear @tontolet,thank you for pushing me beyond my comfort zone.I trusted you as a celebrity and gave you a Givenchy luggage bag and handbag with you promising you will pay,you couldn't afford the original so you asked for the replica,You ordered March 8th it was delivered March 20th and u had to pay that day but.its been over one month and it's been story after story,you ignore my messages and calls,you claim you assistant was going to pay me ,I called Peter and he said the check you gave him of the 8th bounced on the 10th.Dear Tontoh I am a young girl 23yrs old trying to run a business,I am embarrassed and I am upset at myself that I trusted you as a public figure to pay me back,now I ask you my money you block me on Instagram?Who does that?when I read the tiannah story I thought it was a lie but I am still amazed at the fact that you have stooped so low and blocking me when you owe me.You will pay me by fire by force,you will not bully me,I have lost respect for you as a woman and as a human.i will make sure everyone knows who you really are so you don't go dupe another young girl,thank God I didn't give you the authentic bags if not where will I be?God sees all the devil we do and it will come back to you x10000.repay my money.lets not forget the moschoni dress shirt and you just called to threaten me?that weed you are smoking is really making you delusional.You are a sorry excuse of a celebrity when real celebrities and actresses call themselves please remove you name from the list


Tonto Dikeh Response
 She took to her instagram and post screen shots of her conversation with Pearl Chucks, she also added few words. She claims Pearl Chucks sold her fake bag that she still have a fake bag a claim Pearl Dunks in her follow up response to Tonto Dikeh.

I Am not really the type to keep messages but am glad I did in this particular case..
A young lady claims I owe her,as a celebrity,people think it is easy to scare us with the press but am sorry not this time . After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business,she was truthful that she sold only not the originals and convinced me by sending messages of her previous deal with Omotola the actress n few others n I told her i didn't want but she convinced me and since it was my younger friend's birthday I took pity I asked for the items*
When I saw these things they were so fake*I asked her to come back and take the items severally as it has been with my house manager,we have never tried to pay her and We never gave her no cheque.
I know she might be pretty upset and I will forgive u but Am sorry I wouldn't buy nothing from u and I promise no celebrity will buy from yoy... None of the message she posted online is on my phone.Till date I have never seen this lady physically,never threatened her either or she should have posted that too for full ptoof...OK back to something better
#Ps I delete in 5mins








Pearl Chucks Follow up Response To Tonto Dikeh 

Pearl Chuks shared screen shots of their conversation that Tonto didn't share in her post where she clearly stated that she can get fake bag in the second screen shot, a offer Tonto Dikeh kind of accepted. She also shared screen shots of how she's been struggling to get her money from Tonto Dikeh. 


 













Calls To Tonto Dikeh. Tonto Blocked her

How original bag comes



How a fake bag comes





No comments: